“Word of mouth marketing has always existed. We’ve just found a better and more efficient way to do it.” — Ted Wright
It may not be the oldest profession, but word of mouth is the oldest form of marketing. It’s also the most effective. Now, however, it’s being executed in ways that are methodical, replicable, and consistent. In this groundbreaking guide, Ted Wright, WOMM pioneer and founder of the marketing firm Fizz, reveals everything you need to know to create, drive, measure, and leverage word of mouth for maximum impact on the bottom line.
Learn how to:
- Develop and test your brand’s stories for maximum word of mouth impact
- Build a reliable communications network to deliver your message
- Harness the incredible power of Big Data for profit-generating WOMM campaigns
- Find, engage, and train influencers to promote your brand
- Measure your campaign’s success with accurate analytics
About the Author
Ted Wright is CEO of Fizz, a pioneering, award-winning word-of-mouth marketing (WOMM) firm.
Wright has been at the forefront of Word of Mouth Marketing since he helped re-ignite the Pabst Blue Ribbon brand in 2001. Over the past 13 years, Fizz has become the global leader in WOMM with clients on every continent. If you’ve ordered a PBR, ridden an Italian scooter in Asia, bought a 4G LTE device, used chocolate milk to recover after a tough workout, cleaned your carpets with a Bissell sweeper, or bought numerous other products because of a friend’s recommendation over the past 13 years, then you may have been touched by the work of Wright and his team at Fizz.